A Joke For The Day



(A Little Joke of a Little One)


Here is a small incident happened at my home.

Very serious, educative and researched subjects are posted and discussed here on these web pages.
Like the News Papers of yesteryear's here is a small "middle" for my readers. (Unfortunately most of the Indian  newspapers are totally forgotten about that interesting middles they placed among the serious subjects (news).

I hope and believe that this joke or middle? will give you a kind of relaxation.

I am sure you will enjoy and this will make your day.

Cheers!!

"The Telangana agitation for a separate state was going on in the state of Andhra Pradesh for quite sometime.

I was reading the headline of the morning newspaper a bit loudly

"KCR's* forefathers are from Andhra"

Overheard this, my 7 year old son quipped. "What Dad! KCR got four fathers".!!!

Hearing this, my elder son said,

'Dad we'll send this to Readers Digest's joke column, 'Life's like that'.

Again he quipped; "Oh I am sure they will digest it."

* KCR is the leader of the party who agitate for a separate Telangana state."

Source:

www.pvariel.blogspot.com (Main Blog)
PV's Knol Pages

Comments

  1. Bravo, it surely made my day. :) Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thank you Robyn, for the comment and the follow.
    Keep inform
    best regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment